A. Seminar on “Current Trends in Indian Higher Education in the Context of the New Education Policy of Government of India – An Appraisal”.
The seminar focuses on:
- The proposed New Education Policy of the Government of India
- Interface with the National Commission of Minority Educational Institutions(NCMEI), New Delhi
- To become aware of the latest procedures and trends in the NAAC.
- An introduction to Skilling India
Dates: 2,3,4 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) June, 2016
Venue: AIACHE Secretariat, 39 Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi.
The programme is scheduled on all 3 days from 7.45 a.m. until 2.00 p.m. to enable the Principals to visit UGC/NCMEI/MHRD/DST etc and complete other official work, if any.
(Sponsored by UB)
B. National Workshop on “LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FOR NURSING FACULTY AND NURSE MANAGERS”, with an overall purpose of equipping Nursing Faculty and Nurse Managers with leadership skills to become future effective leaders in the National Health Care System.
The participants will be able to:
- Identify their leadership strengths and weaknesses through self analysis.
- Analyze the various leadership styles and make choices for leadership effectiveness.
- Review and update the knowledge on the fundamental skills of leadership in Nursing.
- Apply the principles of leadership in selected situations in nursing service and education.
- Integrate the principles of leadership in managerial skills applied in Nursing profession.
- Recognize the trends in leadership styles and skills for Nurse Leaders.
- Develop confidence in performing and preparing for future leadership roles.
- Prepare an action plan for change in personal and professional leadership roles.
Dates: 23, 24, 25, 26 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday), June, 2016.
Venue: AIACHE Ecumenical Centre, 39 Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi
C. National Workshop on “Developing Strategies and Tools to Move from Affiliation to Autonomy in Christian Higher Educational Institutions”
This project aims at bringing experts in the field of Higher Education in India to form a consultancy team. These consultants will help Colleges those who want to apply for autonomy status. The experts will come together for three days for a workshop in the month of August to develop guide lines and tool to help the institutions to apply for autonomy status and also prepare the Colleges for NAAC accreditation. Through this project several Colleges in India will be benefited.
Dates : 10, 11, 12 August, 2016
Venue : Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka
(Sponsored by UB)